BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2009

[Sexta 13]
[Segunda - Trabalho]





["E quem me vê parado, distante, garante, que eu não sei sambar...Tô me guardando pra quando o carnaval chegar...Há tanto tempo desejo seu beijo molhado de maracujá...'] - Chico Buarque.


"I haven't seen you for ages
I feel like
Looking into your eyes, getting your hugs
It's true, I don't lie/I am not lying
And in this desesperation that I find myself
I even got to the point
To trade/exchange me/myself many times for you
Just to see if I (can) find you
You could really forgive (me)
And just once more accept me
I promise that now I will do everything not to loose you again
Now, what I should do of life without you?
You didn't teach me how to forget you
You just taught me how to want you
And wanting you I try to find you
(But) I get lost
Looking for your hugs in someonelse's arms
Lost in the emptyness of someonelse's steps
From the abysm that you took yourself out
And you threw me into it leaving me here by myself
Now, what I should do of life without you?
You didn't teach me how to forget you
You just taught me how to want you
And wanting you I try to find myself
And in this desesperation that I find myself
I even got to the point
To trade/exchange me/myself many times for you
Just to see if I (can) find you
You could really forgive (me)
And just once more accept me
I promise that now I will do everything not to loose you again
Now, what I should do of life without you?
You didn't teach me how to forget you
You just taught me how to want you
And wanting you I try to find you
(But) I get lost
Looking for your hugs in someonelse's arms
Lost in the emptyness of someonelse's steps
From the abysm that you took yourself out
And you threw me into it leaving me here by myself
Now, what I should do of life without you?
You didn't teach me how to forget you
You just taught me how to want you
And wanting you I try to find you
(But) I get lost
Looking for your hugs in someonelse's arms
Lost in the emptyness of someonelse's steps
From the abysm that you took yourself out
And you threw me into it leaving me here by myself
Now, what I should do of life without you?
You didn't teach me how to forget you
You just taught me how to want you
And wanting you I try to find myself."
[É ISSO..!]